- Enhancements have been made to the classroom openings widget so that it now includes openings by the days of the week along with part time and fulltime options viewable to the user.
- Corporate Special Employers have been copied to the location level.
- Changes have been made to the tab order of the manage lead screen. You can now find Programs and Program History next to each other within the tabs, if you are utilizing the Programs and Sessions feature.
- The Current Opportunities Report now has the option to “Only Show Leads without Tasks”.
- The Email Delivery report in the Marketing tab now allows users to show the open and clickthrough rates of email templates, pinpointing the most effective templates.
- The Staff Usage report now uses center codes instead of names, to save room and make the report easier to read.
- The Competitors tab has returned. It can be found in the same location as the special employers tab within your system settings.
- There is now the ability to hide inactive center locations from view within all system pick lists or drop downs. This includes Locations Settings, in the location dropdown, templates, business rules, and when adding staff.
- Within staff settings, an option now exists to include any staff in CRM in the Enrollment Team. When this feature is enabled, their name will be viewable within the Sales Rep/Family Rep list options.
- A password reset issues that occurred while the user was logged in and attempting to change or reset their password within their own staff profile pop up has been corrected. Previously, the user would receive an error message of "User Name and Password Not Found." This has been corrected and password changes/resets within the system will be recorded without error.
- Previously, you could not access Lead/Child records by clicking tasks in the calendar. Now, users can click directly into the Lead/Child record from this calendar.
- The pop-up Wait List screen and entry screens display the Deposit field as a $100.00 format.
- A previous update to the Special Employers feature was causing the system to pull information from old data, tis issue has now been resolved and data is populating correctly.
- When creating or editing a Special Employer, the Special Employer's name is now a required field.
- A child will clear its export if they were marked as “enrolled”.
- Issue causing an invalid popup when the add/edit task button has been clicked multiple times has been resolved.
- A rare issue was causing business rules to display history items in the wrong order. This has been resolved and all items are now shown in the right order.
- An issue was fixed that caused the location age group revenue rates to display as “NaN” when an age group had zeroes in its values.
- Under a location in Sessions tab, the calendar icon did not work. This has been resolved.
- An issue that inserted html code into lead comments has been fixed.
- An issue that caused the wrong data to merge from a duplicate lead has been fixed.
- An issue causing the map view of the Lead list to show up blank has been resolved.
- A rare issue where saving a business rule would direct you to a blank page with the Statuses tab highlighted has been resolved.
- The “Sales Rep” is now referred to as the “Family Rep” across the system.
- A rare issue causing apostrophes to appear in text templates has been resolved.
- The filter icon now directs users to the report tab and the filters populate automatically, like the 'Existing Filters' icon on each report for ease of access and full visibility to the specific report you are looking for.
- You can now click into each item in the Currently Scheduled reports tab and edit the filtering criteria on the report.
- An issue causing a notification that the date field is required and in the wrong format has been fixed.