- New system alerts now exist for emails sent through automation/Business Rules to blank email addresses and emails returned as bounced. This alert can be turned on in your Settings tab under Alerts.
- Did you know your Home Screen widgets could be collapsed and moved up and down on your screen? With a new enhancement, it will be more obvious to users that these helpful shortcuts can be moved to their liking.
- The My Favorite Reports Widget has been among the system’s most popular features. When managing multiple users or locations, you can now pre-populate a set of reports you’d like your users to be aware of. Now, the ability to build out a set of “favorites” along with the feature to quick run the report exists within the widget’s settings.
- When creating an email or text template within the Marketing Tab, there is now the option to preview the template and send a test to an email or phone. This removes the need for bad data system and workarounds that included a “test” lead in the system to ensure quality of email and text templates.
- YouTubers, rejoice! The YouTube icon has been an available merge variable for awhile now, but the variable assumed you were registered to YouTube as a user and caused issues for those registered as a channel. The merge variable will now automatically decipher between users and channels and redirect your email recipient to the correct link.
- Within your Manage Groups settings, you can now assign a task to your Enrollment Team members for organizations operating centralized enrollment processes.
- When managing multiple locations or sister schools, you often find yourself sharing, referring or transferring leads within your ChildCareCRM system. An enhancement added a visual indicator near the parent name in the shared lead’s file indicating the number of shared locations. Click the number indicator to see a complete history of the parent’s interactions with each center and any upcoming events scheduled across your organization.
- When adding a Special Employer to a lead’s record, any special employers added at the Corporate Level of the database will be visible in the list options. When reporting on Special Employers at the Corporate Level, location-specific employers will be reflected as “Other.”
- When a Business Rule is set or deployed, it will automatically assume the assigned user’s time zone. This is helpful for organizations that use central enrollment processes or assign tasks to other users in different regions/time zones.
- This release introduced a long-awaited feature within your location settings. Each location in the database now has the option to add more personnel fields or ‘seats', including Assistant Director, Manager and Family Rep. These are in addition to the existing Director and Admin user and will also be a multi-select feature. This will allow for more robust business rules and more specific auto-task assignment. A few enhancements were made to our partner integrations that give our end users a better, more robust experience when exporting information to their management systems.
- The Waitlist/Pre-Enrolled shortcut is now working in Internet Explorer.
- An error rejecting Pending Leads and later trying to remove or delete them when using the “sort” ability has been corrected.
- When editing a Lead record, the Special Employer tied to that lead may have seemed to disappear from the lead’s file. While the tag remained active, the visibility of the lead’s Special Employer has been restored to the record.
- Within the Add a Task function, the Tour and Meeting calendar was not displaying the same information that is already displayed within the Home Screen Widget. This has been corrected and the calendars will now reflect the same appointments.
- When an additional opportunity was created on the Lead’s record, deleting the original opportunity created issues within reporting and status movement. We have corrected those issues with this release.
- A rare issue was occurring where the Marketing Campaign within the Lead record was not populating correctly after merging Duplicate Leads. This has been corrected and all fields will now map the intended way.
- An email template issue where an incorrect logo may have displayed has been corrected.
- The ability to cancel group emails has been restored.
- An issue within HTML email functionality where quotation marks(“) are used was causing certain elements of your HTML design code to break. This has been corrected and utilizing quotes in your emails should be no problem moving forward.
- When exporting a Group within your Group Manager, the Opportunity/Child name will be included.
- We corrected an issue where Pending Leads were displayed in the Lead List report as “Archive.” Since there is already a Pending Leads report, the Lead List report will now be reserved for Leads in the Active or Archived pipelines.
- Custom fields were made available on the existing Scheduled Tasks Report.
- When queued or scheduled in the background, the Conversion Success Report may have been missing a few columns of information. This has now been corrected.
- A few spacing issues were corrected in this release. These are all visual fixes meant to enhance the user’s experience but should not change current use of the system. Spacing changes occurred in the: Location Groups, View Location and View Lead screens.