A staff member may not be terminated, inactivated or moved to another location without first re-assigning their tasks they currently have to another person who will be handling those tasks.
To reassign tasks to another person at the staff member’s current location:
- Go to Settings > Staff Settings > Staff Information.
- Select the staff member whose tasks you want to reassign.
- Click on Manage Tasks- then Reassign Tasks.
- Select the Organization Level in which that user is located.
- Select the name of the user to whom the tasks will be reassigned.
- Click on Reassign.
Once you've reassigned that person's tasks, you may then inactivate that staff member. To do so:
- Enter a termination date.
- Uncheck the Active checkbox (this will happen automatically if the termination date is on or before the current date).
The user will no longer be able to access the system.