A new function in Child Care CRM allows you the ability to export parent and child information from
Child Care CRM and import them into your Oncare management system, saving you the time of having to re-enter this information.
1. Contact Oncare Customer Service to request activation of Childcare CRM integration in Oncare.
2. Submit Support Ticket in Help section of Child Care CRM, notifying us that you have contacted Oncare about integration.
3. At this point, Oncare and Child Care CRM communicate and complete the activation process.Oncare generates an access key and sends it to Child Care CRM. Child Care CRM updates your system with this key. Once it is complete, we notify you that the export feature is ready to use.
When a child record is changed from “Contacted,” “New Lead,” Tour Scheduled,” or “Tour Completed” status to either “Registered” or “Wait List” status (and the export function is enabled in your system) the export process is activated.
Export Process for Registered Status
1. Go into a child record and click the Edit button.
2. Change the Status to Registered.
3. A popup box will appear. Click “Yes” to export. If you select “No,” the record will not be exported. You may still export this record manually at a later time.
4. Check the Past Activities section of the Child record. A record of the export should be noted.
5. Go to the Home tab.
6. Click on the Export tab beneath the graph. The status of the record you just processed will read either “Pending” or “Processed.” Once it reads “Processed,” it has been moved into your management system.
Once the status changes from “Pending” to “Processed,” that data has been exported to your management system. At this point, click on the Action icon. A popup box will appear:
Select the Enrolled Reason from the pick list.
11. Enter the Actual Start Date.
12. Input any additional comments as necessary.
13. Click on the Save button. The status will read “Waiting.” Every 60 seconds, a batch process moves records from “Waiting” status to “Completed” status if the Actual Start Date is on or before today. If the Actual Start Date is in the future, the export record will stay in “Waiting” status until the Actual Start Date arrives.
Export Process for Wait List Status
- The export process for children in Wait List status is very similar to the process for Registered Status. The only difference is the initial popup box that appears which, in this case, allows you to enter additional wait-list information that isn’t necessary when moving a child record into “Registered” status. Once you enter the appropriate wait list information, you may either select “Yes” or “No” in the Export Child to Management System pick list. If you select “No,” the record will not be processed for export. You may still export this record manually at a later time. If you select “Yes,” the export process occurs. After that, the export process is the same as described in the Export Process for Registered Status section.
Manual Export Process
If a child is moved to either “Wait List” or “Registered” status and not exported at that time, you still have the ability to export that record at a later time.
- To do this, go into the record and view the Child record. At the top right of that View Child popup box, an Export button will be available (highlighted in orange below).
2. A popup box will appear.
To export, select “Yes.” At this point, continue the process as previously described.
4. If you attempt to export a child record that has already been exported, a popup box will appear, letting you know that the child has already been processed