How to clear cache and cookies when using Google Chrome on Windows
To clear cache and cookies when using Google Chrome on Windows, follow the steps detailed below:
Go to History, and select History.
• Click on the Clear browsing data, in the left-side column.
• Choose From the beginning of time and click again on Clear browsing data.
NOTE: Make sure the boxes next to Cached images and files and Cookies and other site and plug-in data are checked.
How to clear the cache and cookies in Microsoft Edge
To clear cache and cookies when using Microsoft Edge, follow the steps detailed below:
• Click on the menu button situated in the upper right corner.
• Click on Settings.
• Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear.
• Check the boxes next to Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files.
• Click on Clear.