Step 1: Find the Lead. There are several options:
- Start typing the child’s name or the lead’s name, phone number or email address in the upper right search bar.
- Click the child’s or lead’s name when it appears.
Option B: If you’re logged into a specific location….
- On the Home tab, click the “All Active” status tab.
- Click the lead’s/child’s row in the resulting list.
Option C: If you’re logged into a specific location….
- On the “Home” tab, either click the "Tour Compl" tab or click the "Tour Compl" status column in the “Active Opportunity Pipeline” chart.
- Click the lead’s/child’s row in the resulting list
Step 2: On the “Manage Lead” screen, under “Tasks to Do”, click the green checkmark for the “Tour” task.
Step 3: Enter a "Result Type", and add a "Result Description" if desired.
Step 4: Select the appropriate "New Status".
Step 5: If the child (or all the children) are either waitlisted or registered, click "SAVE + CLOSE". Otherwise, click "SAVE + NEW TASK" and schedule a follow-up.