Step 1: Find the lead. You have two options:
- Start typing the lead’s name, email or phone number in the search bar in the upper right.
- Click the lead’s info when it appears.
Option B: If you are already logged into a particular location....
- Click the “Archive” tab.
- Click “LostOpp”.
- Click on the row containing the lead you want.
Step 2: If there are no children on the “Manage Lead” screen, click “Edit Lead” in the upper right toolbar. (If there are children, visit Intro: Making Lost Opportunities Active Again to determine the steps you should take.)
Step 3: On the “Manage Lead” screen, change lead status from “Lost Opportunity” to their new status:
- New Lead if you haven't had any back-and-forth communication yet
- Engaged if you've had back-and-forth communication but don't have a tour scheduled
Step 4: If a warning window pops up, click the “YES” button.
Step 5: Click the “SAVE” button at the bottom of the screen or click “Save” in the upper right toolbar.