The ChildCareCRM mobile app is available for free….
Get it from the Apple App Store:
Get it from the Google Play Store:
Log in using the same username and password you use to log into the desktop version.
If you have access to multiple locations, you’ll be prompted to select one immediately after logging in.
When you first log in, the “Today’s Actions” screen appears. It has a few different parts:
The Hamburger Icon
You can get back to the Today’s Actions screen by tapping either “Today’s Actions” or the hamburger icon.
The Add New Lead Icon
Tapping this icon opens a form that you can fill out to add a new lead and children to your system. Asterisked fields are required.
If you tap this by mistake or change your mind, tap the blue < to go back to the “Today’s Actions” screen without saving any new lead information.
The Search Bar
You can find a lead or child by typing their name, email address or phone number into the search bar.
As you start typing, matches will appear dynamically under the search bar, which you can tap to select:
There are several possible types of actions. The numbers that appear next to these actions show how many of those types of actions are scheduled to be completed today by you or someone under you.
Note that you will not see the “Messages” action if you do not have Two-Way Communication enabled.
Tapping some options, for example “Tasks” and “Messages”, will open a window with other choices. This structure lets you organize your work into related tasks:
Other choices, for example “Today’s Tours & Meetings” and “Pending Leads”, will open directly to a window you can use to complete actions:
Functionality is very similar on all these screens:
- The Hamburger Menu icon is always present. (It’s described more fully above.)
- The blue “<“ icon in the upper left will take you back to the previous screen.
- The blue “+” icon in the upper right will add a new item. For example, if you’re looking at Tasks, tapping the “+” icon will add a new Task.
- Tapping the green “CALL” icon will permit you to call the lead.
- Tapping the green “TEXT” icon will display any conversation history and start a new text message to the lead. Note that text templates are not available on the mobile app.
- Tapping the green “EMAIL” icon will display any email history and start a new email message to the lead. Note that email templates are not available on the mobile app.
- (Red “CALL”, “TEXT” and “EMAIL” icons do not do anything when tapped—the lead either doesn’t have the needed contact information or has been flagged to not receive that type of communication.)
- Tapping “EDIT ____” will permit you to edit the item.
- Tapping the eye icon next to the lead’s name will open the Lead Information screen, showing you a lot more information about that lead.
- The two bowling-pin people icon that appears next to the child’s name indicates that the lead has multiple children, only one of which is shown. Tapping the eye icon next to the lead’s name will open the Lead Information screen, at the bottom of which all children can be seen.
- The date that appears next to the child’s name is the child’s birth date.
- “ACCEPT” and “REJECT” icons (for example, under pending leads) will accept whatever you’re looking at into your system or reject it from entering your system. (The mobile app will refer you to the computer if there is a potential duplicate lead.)
If your organization has created customized tasks, you might find them under the “Other” task subcategory. If it would be better to have them categorized under other task subcategories, see http://educate.childcarecrm.com/en/articles/3652114-task-groups.
When you use the search bar to find a lead or tap the eye icon next to a lead’s name, you will see the Lead Information screen. From the Lead Information screen, you can place phone calls, send texts and emails (as discussed above), edit the lead, add tasks, children and events, see children, and view activity history.
Many of the functions on this screen are already outlined in the bullet list under “Today’s Actions Screen Overview”. In addition to those….
- You can tap any line of data to edit that data.
- Tap the child card to see more information about the child. (And you can tap any line of data on the child screen to edit the child’s information.)
- Tapping the “VIEW ACTIVITY HISTORY” button reveals all the events that have taken place for the lead—which includes things like completed tasks, communications sent and received, etc.
Step 1: If you have access to multiple locations and want to switch locations, tap the hamburger menu icon in the upper left.
Step 2: Tap the current location, under your name:
Step 3: Tap whichever location you want to switch to, and then tap “SAVE”. (If you have more than six locations, you can press and slide your finger up or down to scroll through the options.)